Total Pageviews

Monday, June 17, 2013

Fantasy Football!

So none of my annual leagues have begun drafting yet but that's okay, I can still talk about it. Now for the first time ever I will be joining a 12 person league. Not only that, but it's a dynasty league which means you keep the players you draft for successive years. This makes the draft process much more challenging as older players may not want to be drafted even if they are good. The idea is to draft well for the future!

I will also be attending my 2nd live draft ever in Oregon with my older brother and the league I grew up with. This league was my introduction to fantasy football some 8 years ago so a lot of trash talking shall be spoketh (mainly how the 49ers are better than the Seahawks since it's Seahawks territory where my brother lives).

The last couple of years I have gone a wee bit crazy by having multiple fantasy leagues, 10 and 8 the last 2 years respectively. This year I think I will tone it down a bit. Given the complexity of the 12 person league and the potential injuries ensued from the live draft, I will be a part of no more than 5 leagues. Nobody really cares but I think it's important for me to say and my girlfriend to hold me accountable for. Anyway, if you have any fantasy football advice or just want to chat send me a message on blogger. Grazie!

-SK

No comments:

Post a Comment