Total Pageviews

Monday, August 6, 2012

NFL Season

Preseason has officially begun! Well, for the NFL at least, not for my beloved niners however. I feel like this preseason will be highly interesting based on the competition at almost every position. The runningback and wide receiver depth charts are deeper than the Grand Canyon. There are 3 QBs battling for the backup spot. The defense is pretty solid but the CB position will be interesting with the acquisition of Perish Cox whom is apparently having a great training camp. I, however, will be most interested in seeing how the improve Brandon Jacobs and beast Lamichael James will perform. I also want to see a deep connection from Smith to Moss at least once. But most of all I am simply excited to have football back. Almost, anyway. Til the Season begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment