Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

I recently saw the Dark Knight Rises and I have this to say...WOW. It was amazingly written and directed. The acting, in particular Anne Hathaway, did far better than I had thought and Tom Hardy, although hard to understand at times, was a very creepy rendition of Bane. I was also skeptical that the movie would not live up to the epicness of the Dark Knight...and I was wrong. It brought on a new level of the term villain. Bane was a methodical and downright evil character, and his background was very well portrayed...or so you think.

SPOILER ALERT. The twists in the movie were very well done... specifically with Talia Al Gul and with Batman himself. With this being the final act of Nolan's trilogy I thought the ending was the end of Batman, quite literally. But I was pleasantly surprised to see Alfred's dream come true (to an extent). And now the potentially beginning of Robin comes to fruition as JGL (that's right, he's an acronym) may be the next step in the Batman universe. Can we say possible spinoff? I think so. I just have one question regarding the possible Robin movie...when will it be released and is Nolan directing the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment